Monday, February 15, 2010

Heart Day Cuppies

I hope everyone had a fantastic and magical Valentine's Day!

Mr. Kate's BakeShop and I relaxed together and were not really ready for Monday to sneak up on us.

But it does that. And we accept Monday for who it is.

So, hello Monday. I have some cupcakes for you.

I made these lovelies this weekend for a lovely lady who was gifting them to her dear children.

RazCakes with little heart picks. Mostly because they made them look festive and decorating is not really my strong suit when it comes to cupcakes. I'm all about the flavor!

And then there were these.

Salted Caramel & Chocolate. Mmmmm....
Again with the heart picks. I couldn't help myself.

I hope they were enjoyed and made mouths and tummies happy!

Keep voting this week! See you in a few days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment