Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who knew?

I'm always amazed how my plans never seem to be the way things work out.

I can plot out timelines, make lists, juggle priorities, and somehow, I never seem to be in control.

And I'm ok with that.

Because I'm much more comfortable with Who IS in control.

He's much wiser than I am.

And He knew that this blog wouldn't last all year.

Someone should have told me!

Life has changed in the Leonard home.

A LOT.

We're making changes, adjusting our schedules, and setting down some things that aren't necessities to living.

And as much as I hate to admit it, cupcakes are not necessary to survival. :)

Necessary to happiness some days, YES.

Survivial? Not so much.

So, for now I'm on a baking hiatus.

It's sad.

But it's for the best.

And I'll be back.

I'm not sure when.

And I'm not sure where.

But I'll be back and I'll have a new adventure.

You can count on that.

Best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment